In this video, we show you how to export points by range from Trimble Business Center (TBC) to a CSV file:
- From the TBC Home tab, click on the Export button
- Choose the Export format that you’d like to use (ex: “P,N,E,elev,Code” format into a .csv file)
- To select a range of points, click on Options: Select Points
- Under the Point ID field, and enter: your first point “…” and then your last point (ex: 700…730)
- Click OK
- You will now see that your export points are selected
- Choose the location where your file will be saved (by clicking the “…” button next to the File Name field)
- Click Export
If you’d like more advanced TBC training, contact us at 800-243-1414 or fill out a Training Request form.
How to Export Points from TBC
About Trimble Business Center
- Edit, process, and adjust optical, GNSS, and imaging survey data.
- Import data straight from the field and begin working with it immediately.
- Quickly and easily edit RTK and total station data.
- Interface with design, drafting, and GIS systems
- Compatible with Trimble’s suite of GNSS, optical, and UAS solutions
- Flexible licensing options (Base, Complete and Advanced editions) and optional add-on modules (Photogrammetry)
A Powerful Survey Data Office Software Suite
As the desktop component of Trimble’s suite of survey solutions, Trimble Business Center provides you with the capability to efficiently edit, process, and adjust your survey data with confidence.
- Control Surveying: Confidently produce reliable control coordinates for the span of the entire project.
- Field to Finish: Easily create CAD-ready deliverables directly from survey data.
- GIS Feature Collection: Expand the utilization of your survey systems by creating GIS deliverables for your clients.
- Construction Staking: Assure that staking projects are performed correctly and recorded for verification.
- Integrated Aerial and Terrestrial Photogrammetry: Process complete mapping projects that include aerial imagery, Trimble VISION imagery, and GNSS and total station observations.