Spectra Precision QML800 QuickMark Layout
‘X marks the spot’ to Simplify Interior Layout
The QML800 can locate points in five seconds. Other features include:
- Typical accuracy of 3 millimeters (1/8th of an inch)
- Working range of 30 meters by 30 meters (100 feet by 100 feet)
- Visible distance of 22 meters (70 feet)
- Self-leveling range +/- 4 degrees from level
- The QML800 comes in a packaged hard case weighing 23 pounds, containing two laser transmitters (6 pounds each), two tripods in a nylon bag, a Google Nexus 7 controller, an LP30 pointer, Interceptor target and laser glasses.
- Spectra estimates labor reduction of up to 50 percent and a quick payback, with ROI typically realized in one to three jobs
This two-laser system improves the accuracy of interior layout – even on complicated shapes, arcs and curves – and generates a visible X to mark the spot. The lasers communicate wirelessly with an easy-to-use Android tablet. With no measuring required, calculation and tape-reading errors can be eliminated, and errors are not compounded from one marking error.
The QML800 system is useful for drywall contractors, MEP contractors, general contractors, construction managers and architects.
The Spectra Precision QML800 QuickMark Layout system is composed of two lasers that communicate in wireless mode controlled by an Android tablet. The system calibration consists of aligning the two lasers together and defining an origin point and a scale.