HP DesignJet T3500
Production Multifunction Printer
The HP DesignJet T3500 multifunction printer takes care of your workflow needs, including printing, copying and scanning for business-critical environments.
Built for high-volume printing, it offers two automatic front-loading roll feeds, with smart roll switching, as well as sheet-fed trays for paper sizes up to 36 by 48 inches.
The HP DesignJet T3500 offers low cost of operation, advanced copy and scan features, and unattended operation. Other features include the following:
- Print D/A1-size pages in 21 seconds with dark blacks, neutral grays, and vivid colors.
- Print black-and-white drawings at the same cost per page as comparable black-and-white LED printers.
- Copy and scan quickly with advanced features including presets, batch scanning, multipage PDFs, and scan to email.
- Organize your workflow with an integrated 100-page stacker, which delivers prints and copies neatly collated.
- Operate unattended thanks to two heavy rolls of up to 650 ft (200 m) and a total ink capacity of 1,800 ml.
How Does It Work?
The T3500 also allows you to manage projects and control costs effectively, using embedded professional accounting features. It is ENERGY Star qualified, and HP offers free recycling of ink cartridges and printheads.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about the HP DesignJet T3500.