Trimble eCognition Software for Image Analysis
Get the most out of your map data
With eCognition software, the power of automated map feature creation and analysis is at your fingertips. Transform image data into actionable intelligence for multiple applications.
Features of Trimble eCognition software
- Agriculture monitoring and precision farming
- Rapid, precise, large-scale forest analysis
- More accurate taxation, more effective transportation and better infrastructure design
- Automated classification and quantification for landcover projects
- Change detection analysis
The eCognition Suite offers three different components which can be used stand-alone or in combination to solve even the most challenging image analysis tasks: Developer, Architect and Server.
- Developer creates rulesets.
- Architect calibrates and executes the ruleware, enabling non-technical professionals to leverage eCognition technology.
- Server enables the automatic processing of large datasets.
Combine data from aerial photography, stereo imagery, LiDAR, satellite imagery, cadastral vector layers, radar, GIS, hyper-spectral, multi-spectral data.
Learn about Trimble’s 2020 deferred financing offer.