Trimble TDC600 Handheld Data Collector
Professional GNSS performance in a rugged smartphone
- All-in-one GNSS data collector and smartphone
- Android 8.0 operating system
- 6-inch high resolution sunlight-readable display
- Powerful Qualcomm® processor with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage
- Large capacity, user-replaceable all-day battery
- Real-time positioning with built-in GNSS receiver
- Google Mobile Services certified with access to Google Play store apps
- Ultra-rugged design with MIL-STD-810G certification
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® connectivity options for voice calls and data
- Ergonomic, lightweight and slim form factor
- Front and rear-facing cameras
- Supports the Trimble® Catalyst service and Trimble R2 and R1 GNSS receivers
- Runs Trimble, third-party or custom-developed field applications
The Trimble® TDC600 handheld is a sleek, all-in-one rugged smartphone with a built-in professional GNSS receiver. Designed for ease-of-use in a wide range of GIS applications, the TDC600 helps you collect and retrieve highly accurate spatial information while staying in touch with the office—all with a single device. It’s the smart, productive way to collect data and communicate from the field.
- A modern Android 8.0 operating system with Google Mobile Services certification gives you access to any application—third-party or custom-built—to suit your workflow and personalize your device. With the familiar, intuitive interface, you and your teams can start work straight away with no time wasted on set-up and training.
- A super bright 6-inch high definition screen makes for easy viewing in both sunlight and deep shadow.
- With a slim and lightweight form factor, it easily fits in your hand or in a pocket for comfortable operation and portability.
- A fitted hand strap provides extra handling security while on the job.
- You can leave your phone at home and carry just one device on the job for collecting accurate GNSS data, making phone calls, sending text messages and emails, and accessing the Internet.
Built for the field
- Work anywhere at any time and collect accurate real-time spatial data, even without cellular coverage or Wi-Fi connectivity, with the high yield GNSS receiver that supports SBAS.
- A fast, powerful 2.2 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon 626 processor handles quick data input and processing with ease.
- The user-replaceable, high-capacity battery lets you complete a full day’s work with no interruptions or revisits to the job site, saving time and money.
- Keep in contact with the office with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 and 4G LTE cellular connectivity for real-time office-to-field collaboration.
- A large 4 GB memory and 64 GB of internal storage provides plenty of room to store data, photos and videos.
- Work in all weather and conditions for continuous productivity with military specs and IP67 rating which protects against water and dust ingress, and drops, shocks and vibration. The durable design has no need for a protective case.
- High-resolution front and rear cameras document assets and site information, and facilitate face to face conversations.
Full Trimble solution
- Collect your field data easily and reliably with Trimble TerraFlex™ and Trimble Penmap® for Android™ mobile apps.
- Pair with the Trimble Catalyst™ on-demand GNSS positioning service for a comprehensive, lightweight field solution that provides professional-grade positioning for everyone just about anywhere.
- Compatible external Trimble GNSS receivers, such as the Trimble R2 and Trimble R1, are also supported for high-accuracy positioning requirements.
Learn about Trimble’s 2020 deferred financing offer.