Wednesday, August 9, 2017 • 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Join us for a complimentary webinar to learn how government agencies can benefit from Spike, an economical, new smart laser measurement solution now available from California Surveying & Drafting Supply. Recipient of Best New Product at the 2017 National Hardware Show, Spike is used by many industries today, including transportation, facilities management, municipal inspections, disaster response, construction, public safety and more. Join us to learn it can save you valuable time and money, while ensuring the accuracy of your measurements.
During this webinar we’ll review how Spike works with your smartphone or tablet and enables you to:
- Photo Measure: measure the width, height, and area of an object simply by taking a photo
- Point-to-Point Measure: measure the distance between two objects in seconds
- GPS Locate: capture remote GPS location and measurements during field surveys without ladders, bucket trucks or expensive GPS equipment
- Save Time: reduce your field collection and measurement time to minutes. No return trips are needed for additional measurements
- Report: capture 5x more geospatial data than commercial smartphones and tablets