As the popularity of drones continues to grow, many in the surveying and construction industries are finding they can play a vital role on the job site while also increasing profits and driving new sources of revenue.
Whether they’re used for surveying, to show clients and potential clients an aerial overview of completed projects, to monitor jobs to ensure safe practices, or to inspect bridges and other structures, it can’t be denied drones have the potential to become one of the most important data collection tools for building professionals.
If you have been thinking about incorporating drones into your workflow, this is one seminar you won’t want to miss!
CSDS is now the exclusive reseller for Kespry Drones. The Kespry Drone System is an automated commercial-grade solution that allows businesses to easily plan drone flights, capture aerial data, and view high-resolution maps and surveys of construction, surveying and mining sites.
Join CSDS as we discuss:
- The Kespry Drone System – including a system overview on the planning, flying and processing of data
- How the Kespry Drone System differs from other solutions
- Industry Trends – how companies are using drones and following FAA guidelines
- CSDS Consulting Services – to help you select and implement the right drone solution
Learn more by attending a seminar:
- Friday, January 15, 2016
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- DPR Construction, 5010 Shoreham Place, San Diego, CA 92122
Seminar will include a Kespry drone flight demonstration (weather permitting).