June 21, 2017 • 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
CSDS Training Center, 4813 Auburn Boulevard, Suite A, Sacramento, CA
Are you getting the quality output you expect from your wide-format printer?
If you’re in the market for a wide-format printer, there is no such thing as a one-size fits all solution. Of course, cost, performance and speed are all important considerations, but image quality is critical as well. Unfortunately, what many people fail to realize when using an inkjet printer is the differences that can occur when printing on normal paper vs coated papers and instant dry glossy papers vs photo based glossy papers and other medias. The quality can vary tremendously.
Thomas Yungen, HP Media Specialist, Will help you understand how media affects your output by discussing:
- The main differences between pigment, dye and latex ink
- Using the correct ink, media and hardware to obtain optimal results
- HP Designjet media types and applications for the T and Z Series Printers
- HP Latex Printer media types and applications
- HP PageWide XL Printer media types and applications
- How using the correct media with the right HP printing technology enables you to match even Pantone certified colors
HP Printer Demonstrations
- Designjet T3500
- Designjet Z5200
- PageWide XL 8000
See It For Yourself! It’s the best way to judge image quality – Bring a demo file and join us for lunch and the opportunity to get a new perspective on your wide-format output!
A complimentary lunch buffet will be served.