March 20, 2019 • 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
You’re invited to our upcoming Trimble Forensics webinar on the new Trimble GNSS solution!
This system is a game-changer for law enforcement given its rapid deployment on-scene and affordability. This presentation will provide you with an introduction to GNSS for forensic applications and show you how the system can help improve your workflow.
Trimble Forensics introduces a GNSS Solution for Data Collection
Trimble Forensics Capture software supports GNSS-based workflows and works with the Trimble R4sLE receiver, or any Trimble R-series receivers. Options for data collection now include GNSS, 3D scanners, total stations and UAVs.
Key features include:
- Forensics Capture field software, designed with the help of law enforcement, uses industry terminology and Wizard-based workflows, making it easy to learn and easy to use
- Built-in ground scaling and local coordinate system for every scene so there is no need for site calibrations
- Integrated surveying workflows for GNSS, Trimble SX10 or total stations
- Storage for all collected data within the same Capture file, including GNSS, total stations or the SX10
- The IP-67 rated Trimble R4sLE is waterproof, impact resistant and rated for -40 C to 65 C so extreme temperatures are not a problem
The Trimble Forensics team will present the key features and benefits of the GNSS solution and also show the new Trimble Reveal Viewer. This free software allows users to view, collaborate and share point clouds, models and measurements with others who do not have the Trimble Forensics Reveal software.