Wednesday-Thursday, March 23 & 24, 2016
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 pm
Location: CSDS Sacramento, 4733 Auburn Blvd.
Already signed up for our TBC Basics webinar? Take your knowledge to the next level by joining us for two days of Trimble Business Center software training. This class will help you to understand the GNSS and conventional data processing workflow, as well as: Network Adjustments, Feature Coding (field-to-finish techniques) and GNSS site calibrations in the office.
Day 1 topics covered:
- Brief review of TBC Basics
- Importing and analyzing RTK data
- Importing and processing static GNSS data
- Processing GNSS data via OPUS and CORS download
- GNSS site calibrations in TBC
Day 2 topics covered:
- Importing & analyzing total station data
- Processing digital level data
- Performing network adjustments in TBC
- Processing feature codes
*We highly recommend that you join us for our TBC Basics webinar in February prior to attending this class (register for the webinar here). Each student must provide their own laptop with the latest TBC release installed. Temporary licenses will be provided.
Presented by: Terrell Carlton, Trimble Certified Trainer
Cost: $999 per student