HP DesignJet T2600 MFP Printer Series
Turn your workgroups into highly efficient teams. The HP DesignJet T2600 is engineered for collaboration, with high performance and a seamless experience.
The HP DesignJet T2600 MFP is ideal for AEC and GIS applications. Scan as-built construction plans, archive hard copies of your drawings and meet deadlines with its super-fast print speed and automatic print stacking.
The T2600 displays the most intricate details, from fine lines to bold colors with its unique Adobe PDF Print Engine and is available in two configurations: a one-roll version and a two-roll version with twice the paper capacity.
This plotter is a 6-color unit that prints three 24″ x 36″ prints per minute. Its ink colors include cyan, magenta, yellow, photo black, gray and matte black. It has a superior grayscale with the three different black inks.
How to load paper into the HP DesignJet T2600
The T2600 is one of the easiest plotters on the market to load: the paper rolls are easy to insert into the unit, which guides the paper into place for you.
Simply follow the prompts on the 15.6″ touchscreen:
- Select your paper type.
- Select the length of your roll.
- At this point, the printer is actually able to track how many feet are available on each roll. Here’s how it works. After you’ve placed the paper roll into the printer and you then go to take it out, the printer prints a bar code on the paper. The next time you use that roll again, it tells you how many feet are still available on the roll and the type of paper it is based on your entries to Step 1 and Step 2.
- At this point, your paper will have loaded successfully.
How to scan with the HP DesignJet T2600 MFP
Simply follow the prompts on the 15.6″ touchscreen:
- Click on the Network Folder icon.
- From here you can scan right to the network folder on your computer. You have multiple options, including your desktop or any other folder in your network.
- Feed the paper into the scanner by following the directions on the touchscreen.
- You can scan in your document as a 200 dpi color print or choose from the other available options.
- Once your scan is finished, you have the option of re-printing the document right from the scan job queue.
Other Touchscreen Features
- Check your paper type
- Check your ink levels
- Check your connectivity
- See a preview of your scanned document
Software available for the HP DesignJet T2600
The HP DesignJet T6200 MFP printer series also includes software solutions such as:
The SEAMLESS HP DesignJet T2600 Experience—Designed for all
- Radically simple experience with a 15.6-inch interface and the easy PDF printing with HP Click.
- Engage in a collaborative work style with teams by quickly accessing shared folders to print and scan.
- Empower your workforce. Easily print and share jobs from the cloud with your mobile device and HP Smart app.
- Fits in your workplace as the most compact 36 inch All in One and quietest operation, with up to 87% less noise.
Unleash PERFORMANCE — To turn design into delivery
- Showcase design versatility from precise line drafts to boldly colored 3D renders, with HP Bright Office Inks.
- Provide the highest accuracy and display the finest details with the unique Adobe PDF Print Engine.
- Meet deadlines with speeds up to 180 D/hr, the industries only integrated stacker, and dual rolls.
- Easily digitize your projects with automated scanning, user-centric quicksets, and post- editing capabilities.
SECURE — World’s most secure large-format printer
- Best of class network protection with features like HP Secure Boot and whitelisting.
- Control who accesses the printer and its confidential documents with secure user authentication features.
- Keep your fleet secure with HP JetAdvantage Security Manager.
- Print speed: 180 A1/hr, 19.3 sec/A1
- Print resolution: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Printheads: 1 universal printhead
- Width: 36 inches
- Software included: HP Click, HP mobile, ePrint and iOS/Android support plus the HP Smart app for mobile, HP Web Jetadmin, HP JetAdvantage Security Manager, HP SmartTracker (optional)
- Scan speed: Scan: Up to 7.62 cm/sec (color, 200 dpi), up to 25.4 cm/sec (grayscale, 200 dpi); Copy: Up to 15.24 cm/sec (color, 200 dpi), up to 25.4 cm/sec (grayscale, 200 dpi)
- Scan resolution: Up to 600 dpi
- Media handling: Sheet feed, automatic front-loading roll feed, smart roll switching, integrated output stacker, media bin, automatic horizontal cutter. Standard sheets A4, A3, A2, A1, A0 (A, B, C, D, E)
- Memory: 128 GB (file processing)
- Hard disk: 500 GB self-encrypting
- HP DesignJet T2600 Multifunction PostScript® Printer (3XB78A)
- HP DesignJet T2600dr Multifunction PostScript® Printer (3EK15A)
How much does the HP DesignJet T2600 cost?
The online price for the HP DesignJet T2600 36″ PostScript models that we have in stock can be as low as $8,795. The manufacturer’s internet policy does not allow us to advertise our best prices. Please call 916-344-0232 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide the guaranteed lowest price!*
*Guaranteed lowest delivered price policy may require validation. Must be new, currently available products.
Do you match competitor’s plotter prices?
Yes, CSDS will match any authorized HP dealer’s price on current models and for the same level of service. See store for details.
What’s included in the warranty for a plotter?
Our plotter warranties include unlimited travel, labor and parts for any hardware failure for the first year. Additional 3 and 5 year extended warranties are available. CSDS customers in California also receive one complementary Preventive Maintenance (PM) service during the year by our in-house, factory-trained and authorized service technicians. Service outside of California is provided by HP or its affiliates.
How much does the shipping cost for a plotter?
Shipping charges are included in the final price. California customers receive complimentary delivery, hardware set-up and basic device training on most plotters by CSDS factory-trained and authorized service technicians.
How long is the shipping time for a plotter?
Typical shipping time is 1-3 days. Installation time may vary.
How much tax do you charge for plotters?
We don’t charge any sales tax on online plotter sales, except for California, Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
Do you provide installation for plotters?
Yes. California customers receive complimentary delivery, hardware set-up and basic device training on most plotters by CSDS factory-trained and authorized service technicians. Installation for all other models is available for a nominal fee. See store for complete listing of models.
Where do I go to buy ink and paper supplies for my plotter?
Outside of purchasing from our online store, you can also pick up your ink and paper supplies from our Sacramento, Dublin, and Fresno store locations in California.
Where do I go to see a live demo of a plotter?
Besides contacting your local CSDS sales representative for an on-site demo, you can also visit our Sacramento, Dublin, and Fresno store locations in California to see a demo of our available plotter models.
How does Adobe Postscript improve my printing quality?
You may want to consider choosing a plotter that has PostScript during your buying decision. The potential benefits include:
- Efficiency – Reduce steps – there’s no need to plug a USB into your PC to print a PDF/PS file; instead, print directly from an intuitive HP touchscreen.
- Quality – Express every detail of your vision precisely with sharp definition, vibrant colors, accurate lines and superior resolution.
- Versatility – Handle complex documents, technical drawings, diagrams, floor plans, blueprints, maps, schematics, PDF, JDF, CAD and other files easily and effectively.
- Accuracy – Ensure your PDF files process the way you intended – avoid carriage stops, printing artifacts and other errors.
To learn more, read our blog post on How Adobe PostScript improves your printing.
What factors should I consider when purchasing a large-format printer?
With the wide variety of printers on the market and a vast array of features to choose from, it’s not always easy to determine which wide-format printer is best for you. To get you started, below are 4 factors to consider:
- PostScript vs. Non-PostScript
- How do you communicate with co-workers and other professionals outside of your workplace?
- What type of medias do you print on?
- Who will support your wide-format printer?
To learn more, read our blog post on Factors to consider when choosing a Wide-Format printer.
What are the benefits for CAD & AEC professionals?
The common benefits and features of HP Technical Printers include:
- Fast processing and management features
- A1/D-size prints in as little as 2 seconds (HP PageWide XL 8000)
- Fixed carriages/printheads
- Front-loading media rolls
- Intuitive color touchscreen with true print preview
- Wi-Fi connectivity (for some models)
- HP Click printing software simplifies your workflow
- HP Mobile Printing saves time and makes it easy to access and print large-format documents using your tablet, smartphone, laptop or printer touchscreen
- High-capacity Inks
- Includes the ability to set palette and pen settings for CAD (computer-aided design) workflows
- A plug-in for Microsoft Office to print directly from Word, Excel or PowerPoint
- ROI tracking software
- Hot swap inks
- Quickly produce professional-quality CAD plans and drawings with fine line quality
- Adobe PostScript® availability for high-resolution graphics
- Sharp detail up to 2400 dpi
- Optimized driver for AutoCAD
- Borderless prints
- CAD plans
- Construction plans
- Architecture plans
- Drafting plans
- Complex schematics
To learn more, read our blog post on Technical Printers for CAD and AEC.
How can large-format scanners make my office more efficient?
If you’re an AEC professional, then a large format scanner addresses a few special concerns that others outside of the industry may have never thought of:
- Efficiency: Get rid of clutter and free up office space.
- Security: Store your information digitally, as part of a disaster preparedness plan.
- Flexibility: Share information with anyone, anytime and anywhere.
To learn more, read our blog post on Large Format Scanners and Efficiency.