HP PageWide XL 8000 Printer
The fastest large-format monochrome and color printer ever¹
- Up to 30 D/A1 pages per minute
- Up to 50% savings in total production costs
- HP PageWide XL pigment ink
See total production cost savings up to 50%.¹ Grow by printing GIS maps and point-of-sale (POS) posters at breakthrough speeds. Produce durable technical documents up to 40-inches (101.6-cm) wide with crisp lines, fine detail, smooth grayscales and vibrant colors. Dynamic security: Cartridges with non-HP chips might not work today or in the future.²
- Memory: 16 GB DDR3
- Internal Storage: 1 x 128 GB SSD; 1 x 500 GB HDD, self-encrypted with AES-256
- Color Print quality:: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print technology: HP PageWide Technology
- Number of print cartridges: 8 (2 x 775-ml per color) with auto-switch
- Media types: Bond and recycled papers, poster papers, polypropylene, tyvek papers, matte film
- Roll external diameter: Up to 7 in
¹ Fastest based on internal HP testing and methodology compared to alternatives for large-format printing of technical documents, GIS maps, and point-of-sale (POS) posters under $200,000 USD as of March, 2015. Production costs savings based on comparison to a setup consisting of one monochrome LED printer and one color production printer, both under $150,000 USD, as of April, 2015. Production costs consist of supplies and service costs, printer energy costs, and operator costs. For testing criteria, see hp.com/go/pagewidexlclaims.
² Learn more at hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
³ Using HP SmartStream software compared with using equivalent software programs. For testing criteria, see hp.com/go/pagewidexlclaims.
⁴ The production stacker and online folder are optional accessories.