Service for GPS, Surveying,
Construction & Mapping Systems
CSDS is Your Service and Support Partner
Whether your equipment requires routine maintenance, minor repairs or a complete overhaul, you can rely on the service professionals at CSDS. Our repair facilities feature the finest testing and precision calibration equipment, and all technicians routinely attend continuing education classes to stay up-to-date on the latest technology.
CSDS offers factory trained and authorized service for the following surveying, mapping and construction lines:
- Trimble (Level 3 Service Center)
- Spectra Precision
- Topcon (Construction lasers only)
We pride ourselves on providing:
- The largest and most experienced service team in the western U.S.
- Quick turn-around
- Unrivaled support
- Competitively priced maintenance and warranty contracts
TRIMBLE PROTECTED PLUS+
Trimble Protected is a Program of Extended and Advanced Warranties, Firmware and Software Maintenance plans which provide you with extra protection for greater peace of mind for your survey products.
Trimble offers a standard factory warranty with all of its products. However, on job sites, business owners are increasingly more concerned with growing expenses. Adding additional coverage to your equipment is precisely what a business needs. The Trimble Protected Plus+ program for Survey equipment helps you maintain fixed, yet scalable equipment maintenance and repair costs so you can stay productive. This minimizes your in-the-field downtime which ultimately increases your overall efficiency.
You get many great features you are accustomed to getting in a product protection plan like protection against hardware defects, parts & labor reimbursement, firmware* updates, minor software updates and enhancements, and a transferable ownership (warranty follows serial number). Plus, with Trimble Protected Plus+ for Survey products, you receive additional benefits that provide added value to enhance your use of the equipment in the field.
The Trimble Protected Plus+ Plan for Survey Type Equipment is for Total Stations, Tablets, Levels, Radios, Handhelds, GNSS Receivers, Control Units and Antenna Equipment
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Hardware (Antennas, Control Units, GNSS Receivers, Handhelds, Levels, Radios, Tablets, Total Stations)
- Sold in one-year increments
- Protection against Hardware defects
- No Deductibles, Ever!
- Parts & Labor reimbursement
- Transferable ownership (Warranty follows serial number)
- Firmware Updates
Software & Firmware (Control Units, GNSS Receivers Handhelds, Tablets, Total Stations)
- Bug fixes
- Minor updates, enhancements
- AccessSync Cloud-based File Transfer Service
ADDED VALUE FEATURES
- NEW! – Protection against failure due to Wear and Tear and Environmental damage
- NEW! – Surge protection
Don’t forget about the Annual Inspect-Clean-Calibrate service for Total Stations!
- Wear and tear includes damage from repetitive use resulting in equipment that does not function to specification
- Environmental damage includes dust, heat, humidity, and salt air when used in accordance with intended equipment specifications
- Surge protection includes damage due to a surge in Trimble manufactured power supplies
- Total Station coverage includes one Inspect-Clean-Calibrate service per year for each year of coverage purchased. To get full details, contact your local Distribution Partner.
- Cosmetic damage that does not affect product functionality is not covered
For more information or to receive a quote on a Trimble Protected Plus+ plan for your equipment, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org