Anyone with a need to use TBC in their daily work who has never used TBC or needs a refresher on the workflows being covered.
9:00 am – 12:00 pm each day
Web-based training, recording will be available for 24-hours after the live session for Geospatial Academy students.
Current enrollment in the CSDS Geospatial Academy (CSDS GSA). A device with Internet access and any web browser. It’s recommended to have Trimble Access and Trimble Business Center available to practice.
This course is designed to teach basic workflows on a broad collection of data types, enabling a brand new user to use TBC effectively for processing and QA of their survey data. It will also serve as a great refresher course for users that are familiar with TBC but haven’t used the software in a long time.
This webinar is the core of our Basics-series of courses on Trimble workflows. It is part of our CSDS Geospatial Academy (CSDS GSA), a yearly membership that provides easy access to high quality training content, giving users the ability to learn and review at their own pace and receive certifications for a variety of geospatial solutions.
Please register the individual listed below to attend this training.
Using several data sets, users will process data from a variety of sources:
• Trimble S-series total stations
• Trimble GNSS receivers
• Trimble DiNi Digital Levels
• Trimble SX10 Scanning Total Stations
• Importing and reviewing a variety of data
• Combining data from different sources
• Processing static baselines
• Adjusting traverses and networks
• Computing site calibrations in the office to send to the field
• Incorporating 3D scan data into the project
• Creating drafting deliverables and sheets sets