November 1, 2019
Anyone using (or who wants to use) Digital Terrain Models in Trimble Business Center and Trimble Access workflows.
9:00 am – 11:00 am
November 1, 2019
Web-based training, recording will be available for 24-hours after the live session for Geospatial Academy students.
Current enrollment in the CSDS Geospatial Academy (CSDS GSA). A device with Internet access and any web browser. It’s recommended to have Trimble Business Center available to practice.
Trimble Business Center contains many tools for creating, editing, and exporting surfaces (aka DTMs, TINs). Trimble Access contains the ability to stakeout these surfaces, giving the user ultimate elevation stakeout flexibility. Both solutions have new versions which enhance these workflows. Come learn the basic workflows as well as more advanced capabilities within the surface workflows.
• Maintain data continuity by creating your DTMs in the same software that you’ve used to finish your topographic survey.
• Use TBC as a middleware to take surfaces from Civil3D or another CAD package out to the field with the ability to review before exporting.
• The brand new TBC v5.10 allows the software to detect crossing breaklines, we’ll go over this new functionality.
• Trimble Access allows the staking of DTMs, giving the user a live Cut/Fill as they move across the surface, giving excellent dynamic stakeout and grade-checking ability.
• Trimble Access 2019 now allows users to export a LandXML surface straight out of a CAD software, we’ll discuss this brand-new workflow. Who should attend Anyone using (or who wants to use) Digital Terrain Models in Trimble Business Center and Trimble Access workflows.
Please register the individual listed below to attend this training.