Trimble Nomad 5 Handheld Data Collector
An easy-to-use solution for the professional field worker
The most flexible all-in-one handheld available. Perfect for harsh conditions and environments without access to charging stations.
- Bright 5-inch display for easy viewing of data, maps and photos in direct sunlight or shadow
- Access professional workflows for data collection, visualization and communication in the field using Trimble TerraFlex™ or Trimble Penmap® for Android™ software, or third-party apps such as Esri’s Collector for ArcGIS® mobile software
- Communicate between the field and office via integrated 4G LTE cellular connectivity to share, receive and collaborate on data in real-time for efficient job completion and faster time to deliverable for your clients
- Features an expansion slot to attach an interchangeable, user-replaceableTrimble EMPOWER module* for customized workflows with one device
- Achieves sub-meter positioning when paired with the Trimble R1 GNSS receiver or the Trimble EMPOWER GNSS receiver module that support Trimble RTX™ corrections technology for real-time accuracy nearly anywhere in the world
*EMPOWER modules currently available: a sub-meter GNSS receiver; a barcode imager; and a barcode imager and UHF RFID reader.
- Pair with the Trimble Catalyst™ software GNSS receiver or Trimble R2 GNSS receiver when high-accuracy positioning is paramount
The Trimble® Nomad® 5 handheld is a fully-rugged mobile computer designed to make your professional work life easier, productive and more efficient. Offering ease-of-use and flexibility in an all-in-one versatile package, it’s the ideal tool for accurate GIS data collection, asset management and field inspection tasks. Purpose-built for the serious field worker, you can depend on the Nomad 5 to help you get your work done.
- Android 8.1 operating system
- Tracks GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou constellations as well as SBAS
- 2-4 m GNSS accuracy
- Rear-facing camera and front-facing camera
- 5-inch screen size (12.7 cm)
- Meets MIL-STD-810G military standards for drops and vibration
- IP-65 and IP-68 environmental rating for water and dust ingress
- A high-capacity, all day user-replaceable battery (field-swappable, 10.5 hour battery)