Trimble R2 GNSS Receiver
Durable unit collects high-accuracy data.
The Trimble R2 is a rugged, durable GNSS receiver that provides an easy-to-use solution for GIS and survey professionals who need to collect highly accurate data in a variety of precision survey applications.
Capable of delivering between submeter and centimeter positioning accuracy in real-time to any mobile device via a wireless Bluetooth® connection, the R2 receiver gives you total flexibility to choose a solution based on the accuracy and GNSS performance level that suits your application, letting you work the way you want.
Collected data can then be processed with Trimble office software, including Trimble Business Center or TerraFlex, providing you with high-quality deliverables for your organization.
- Easily collect data by pairing with devices such as smartphones, tablets or Trimble handhelds
- One-button start up and compact, streamlined design enables a quick setup.
- Flexibility to choose your data collection device.
- Built to withstand tough conditions meeting military specifications MIL-810G for ruggedness and an IP65 rating.
- Fast to setup, easy-to-use, keeping you productive and focused on your work.
- Supports multiple satellite constellations and correction sources for accurate data at any location.
How It Works
The Trimble R2 can be mounted on a pole, on a backpack or on a vehicle. It is also capable of supporting multiple satellite constellations, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou for a truly global solution.
The Trimble R2 delivers GNSS positions in real-time . Correction sources such as such as SBAS, VRS or RTX networks can be applied to provide the most reliable GNSS information worldwide. The Trimble R2 integrates with the flexible workflows of Trimble software such as Trimble Access™, Trimble TerraFlex™ and Trimble Business Center to enable data to be easily collected, communicated and processed, providing you with high-quality deliverables for your organization
See Related Posts:
- How Do You Define Mapping Grade GPS?
- Accuracy vs. Precision
- How a VRS Real-Time Network improves GIS Mapping Accuracy
- Best Practices for GIS Data Collection
- Affordable High-Precision Mapping with Trimble Catalyst
- How has GPS changed the Surveying industry?
- Mapping Boundaries with the Geo7x
- The Trimble R1 receiver turns your smartphone into a GPS data collector
- 10 reasons to consider Trimble TerraFlex
- Choosing the right GPS receiver
- Who uses the real-time network – and why?
- Recreational vs. Professional-Grade GPS Receivers
- Analyzing map features with Trimble eCognition
Learn about Trimble’s 2020 deferred financing offer.